ANCHOR STRAP Rider Safety Strap, stay safe in the saddle
The Anchor Strap is an excellent safety aid for nervous or novice horse riders, helping the rider stay safer in the saddle during any type of discipline, whether it be hacking out or hunting! It is a great alternative to a neck strap, giving even the most advanced rider confidence!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Anchor Strap slides onto the stirrup iron bars to give a firm base for the safety anchor.
The strap is designed to allow free movement in the saddle, not to adapt a rigid position if you was holding a neck strap.
When the horse suddenly spooks or bronks and you start to fall, your reaction is to grab, but as the Anchor strap is already in your hand, it immediately helps to prevent you from falling off, or assists in a more controlled fall, landing on your feet!
More safety means more confidence :
* Promotes a more confident horse and rider…
* Helps restore your balance if your horse spooks..
* Assists in a more controlled fall, landing on your feet!
*Consists of a light, webbing strap attaches to the saddle stirrup bars.
* Gives an arm’s length of security during a spook, jump, buck or rear.
* Features a comfortable handle that is held like a riding crop.
*Gives the rider the unique advantage of knowing that help is literally at hand in unexpected situations.
*Can be used by riders of all levels.
SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE!
* Children – helps promote confidence
* Novice riders – helps give confidence and more security in the saddle
* The young, new or problem horse – helps you sit to the unpredictable bronk!
* RDA – help’s the rider to be more independent and feel safer.
* Endurance – unknown terrain and hazards can be unpredictable.
* Show jumping or schooling- stops can be sudden, don’t fall out the side door!
THE VERY LATEST IN RIDER SAFETY
THE ANCHOR STRAP COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE!